comment : 0
12 Steps to Slip
- Using real or imaginary reasons to justify missing meetings?
- Criticizing methods used by other members if they aren’t something you agree with?
- Considering the idea that one day you can be a controlled drinker?
- Thinking you are too busy to do the work, let the other group members do it all?
- Allowing your “seniority” to justify feeling skeptical of new members?
- Becoming arrogant about your own views of the program?
- Starting a clique within the group, restricted to only those you see eye-to-eye with?
- Telling new members that you don’t agree with all the steps of the program?
- Focusing too much on your attempts to help others rather than focusing on your own progress?
- Dropping members from your group if they slip?
- Borrowing money from other members, then miss meetings to avoid embarrassment?
- Thinking the 24-hour plan is only for new members?